Re: gprof and cygwin

Hi there,

I have recently run gprof with the experimental gcc version 3.1.1 and the
very latest cygwin (1.3.12-2).

I get results for no. of calls etc, but absolutely no timed results, is this
what you mean by meaningless results?

Anyone know how to get timed results working with gprof?

Regards

Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
http://www.q-games.com