RE: New setup pre-release - feedback needed

Bug report:

  This problem occurs whether I install from internet or locally and
only occurs with the new pre-release (i.e., does *not* occur with
version 2.249.2.5).  Steps to reproduce:

  1. Using the latest release of setup.exe: on the Select Packages
dialogue window, in the 'Devel' category, 'Keep' is selected for
autoconf-stable (version 2.13-4) and automake-stable (version 1.4p5-5).
'Skip' is selected for 'autoconf', 'autoconf-devel', 'automake',
'automake-devel', and 'binutils'.

  2. I run 'setup.exe' through to successful completion.

  3. Using'setup-2.259.2.4.exe': on the Select Packages dialogue window,
setup has erroneously turned on 'autoconf' (2.53a-1), 'autoconf-devel'
(2.52-4), and 'binutils' (20020706-1).  As far as I know, this is an
error.  setup should not be selecting packages that I have skipped.  Or,
is there some relationship among these packages that I'm not
understanding?