[Avail for test]: readline-4.3-1, libreadline5-4.3-1

After some private discussion, it has been decided that I will take care
of the readline package during Chuck's leave of absence.  As promised, the
new readline libraries have been built and uploaded to sources.  They are
marked 'test', so when using setup.exe you'll have to click on the version
number until the correct version appears, in order to install these.

Your feedback is needed, as I don't have a massive test site to verify
this package.  That being said, all the tests I have run pass, so there
shouldn't be any issues.  However, should any arise, please post a
detailed report with a testcase to the mailing-list.

Changes were summarized by the author:

Share and Enjoy!

Cheers,
Nicholas