Editing download site entries

How do I change mistakes I make in entering sites into the
downlaod site entry screen? In particular, case mistakes, like
typing UNix, instead of Unix.

I try re-entering the correct form into the textbox, but I still
can't access the site I want. The mistake I made first time is
sticky and I can't change it, even if I delete anddownload
setup.exe again.

I tried grepping through the folder and subfolders with setup.exe
with version 2.249.2.5 in it. I couldn't find the mistaken form I
entered. Surely it is stored as text somewhere.

My excuse is I can't see the URL textbox. Or only the very top of
it. This is on Japanese version of Windows 98. I guess it is the
font sizes interacting with the dimensions of the screen.

The horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the Select Packages
screen is also hidden. There is perhaps a millimeter of it
showing.

--
Greg Matheson                Those who can do.
Chinmin College              Those who can't operate.