cpp0.exe problem

Hi,

My cpp0.exe seems to crash as soon as anything invokes it. I ran setup and should have the latest of all the files; I could use it fine previously without problem. Looking at the error report that windows wants to submit (I'm on XP) it mentions modname cygwin1.dll Any suggestions for how to narrow down or resolve the problem?

I can reproduce it with a simple one line C program and a 'make mytest'.

Thanks for the help; please keep me in copy as I'm not on the list.

THanks,
Nils.