Re: cpp0.exe problem

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 07:07:38PM +0800, Nils Boeffel wrote:
Nils Boeffel wrote:

My cpp0.exe seems to crash as soon as anything invokes it. I ran setup and should have the latest of all the files; I could use it fine previously without problem. Looking at the error report that windows wants to submit (I'm on XP) it mentions modname cygwin1.dll Any suggestions for how to narrow down or resolve the problem?
The above was with gcc-2.95.3 (I think... the latest one in Curr). I tried going to the 3.1.1 version and that changed the error a little bit: now it's cc1.exe faulting. Here's the stackdump:
I hope this is a little more helpful.
Not really: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html .
Thanks for the RTFM... it helped: running cygcheck -s showed me that I had a cygwin1.dll sitting in /usr/local/bin (to be able to run a program directly from windows- any suggestions on how to handle this better?) and removing that made everything work again.

THanks,
Nils.