RE: is there a sendmail ?

if youve installed the binary distribution then read the file
/usr/local/exim/README.CYGWIN

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Adams [mailto:danpadams@infomagic.net]
Sent: 19 July 2002 16:10
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: is there a sendmail ?

Since you have exim setup, and I imagine it is working nicely for you, is it
run as part of inetd? or is there a different service I have to add to
windows to make it run?

Sincerely,
Daniel Adams - danpadams@infomagic.net
http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~dpa3

  1 Peter 4:10 (NIV)-  Each one should use whatever gift he has received to
serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.

"Max Bowsher" <maxb@ukf.net> wrote in message
002301c22e75$7ebd4620$0100a8c0@wdg.uk.ibm.com">news:002301c22e75$7ebd4620$0100a8c0@wdg.uk.ibm.com...
> No! See the 'Ported Software' page (http://cygwin.com/ported.html) and
look for
> exim.
>
> exim is a nice MTA that will be handing this very message when I send it.
For