Re: bash lookups

I'm moving this to cygwin.

sfsrwcd is my program that's capturing these nfs calls.  Don't worry about
it.

I don't think I'm opening /dev/dsp.  Unless ls -la is opening /dev/dsp
that I hope it doesn't.

The only mention online I can find about these devices is some Queries to
the registry.  The biggest problem is that I don't know who's causing
these lookups.  strace seems to think it's not ls. But FileMonitor seems
to think it is.

So my current theory is that it's related to winmm.dll.  Maybe when the
dll unloads it tries to close up all these files.  But I haven't tested my
theory yet.

David