FYI: HTML targets in "Smart Questions"

FYI:

I'm not sure if everyone realized this (I know *I* didn't until
this afternoon), but the HTML source of Eric Raymond's "How to Ask
Questions the Smart Way" actually has HTML targets that you can use
to refer to specific sections directly.

So, rather than wasting time trying to answer a non-smart question,
we would be better off referring the requester to a specific section
of Raymond's document using the named targets.

An example:

  Q. "Can I perform a directory recursion with grep? PLEASE HELP ME
     NOW!! I'M STUCK!!!"

  A. "See: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#AEN214
     (first paragraph.)"

--
Dario Alcocer -- Sr. Software Developer, Helix Digital Inc.
alcocer@helixdigital.com -- http://www.helixdigital.com