Installation Problem???

On a Windows 95 machine - quite standard, I installed Cygwin from the
internet.
It didn't seem to be complete, so the next morning I did another install
from another mirror.

In both cases, for example, I am told that Midnight Commander is included in
the initial installation. It did not seem to install in either installation.
Nor, using MC for windows, can I find it on the hard drive.

I went back to download and install Joe. I downloaded it, but Cygwin can't
find anyway to unzip it (bzip).

Is there something missing, or do I need to go somewhere to download a whole
bunch of other stuff?

-= Jim =-

                   .-.
                   /v\
                  // \\
                 /(   )\
                 ^^ - ^^
          > Phear the Penguin <
              L  I  N  U  X

Tagline for Sunday, July 21, 2002 at 18:45 PM:
Don't just stand there...KNEEL!!