[g++-3.1.1-4]: include flags still necessary to compile cygwin cvs (cygdaemon-branch)

Hi,

I just wanted to report that I am still having to append:

"-I/usr/include/c++/3.1.1"

when building the cygwin sources from the cygdaemon branch.  This is
because one of the cygserver files uses "#include <new>" and for some
reason g++ preprocessor isn't finding it properly.  However, everything is
perfect once I pass the include flag.  I was under the impression you
thought you had fixed this, so I thought it would be worthwile to inform
you that this condition still exists.

Cheers,
Nicholas