Re: running sshd with a different port than 22

My guess is maybe because have an FTP server running on your computer which
by default will use port 21. Is it the FTP server associated with cygwin, or
is it a 3rd party one? I am asking because I have had troubles with my
cygwin ftp server lately.

--
Daniel Adams - danpadams@infomagic.net
http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~dpa3

  1 Peter 4:10 (NIV)-  Each one should use whatever gift he has received to
serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.

105884026963.20020722181159@familiehaase.de">news:105884026963.20020722181159@familiehaase.de...