RE: Got "undefined reference to" when compile program. Please help.

getopt_long_only is defined in libiberty.a, which is included in the
gcc/g++ distribution of gcc 2.95.3-5 (the stable version).  You should
be able to find that library in /lib.  If you don't find it there or you
think it might be corrupted, then you might try reinstalling the gcc/g++
compiler.  Also, what is the command that you used to compile
argp-parse.o?  What is the command that is linking in the archive
library argp/libargp.a?