Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libpng, libpng10, libpng10-devel, libpng12, libpng12-devel

Chuck!

I knew you couldn't stay away!  *Sigh*  Well I haven't much to say,
other than trying to back port libtool-1.4e into db-3.1 is causing me
serious headaches.  Only to make matters worse is this dubious
behaviour of sed on Win9X/ME.  Otherwise it is the same ol, same
ol...  Except now newbies say I have a bad attitude for telling them
how to find the information they seek.  On top of it all, Chris is
standing up for me, which suprised me a lot.

Barring any issues, I was thinking Wensday would be a good time to
oficially make readline gold.  I'm not experiencing any problems with
it, neither is Gerrit, however bash's tab completion is different now
[which is annoying].  It no longer puts a "/" at the end of
directories it completes [i.e. ../foo -> ../foobar != ../foobar/].  I
suppose this is supposed to be a "good" thing.  Oh well, back to
libtool.

Cheers,
Nicholas