RE: SSHD startup problem under 2K

What filesystem are you running on this third box?  In order for the
CYGWIN=ntsec setting to have an effect, you need to have NTFS installed
on your disk drive (independent of Cygwin).  Windows provides a utility,
'convert', that converts FAT32 to NTFS, if you need to convert your
filesystem.

http://www.unknown.nu/kim/