Re: bigger window pls

On 22 Jul 2002, Robert Collins <robert.collins@syncretize.net>
wrote:

> I do know how to make
> resizable windows. The problem isn't simply resizing a
> single window - it's scaling out all the elements on this
> particular window in a sane fashion

You might like to look at
http://www.codeguru.com/dialog/Geometry.shtml or more
generally the "Resizable Dialogs" section of
http://www.codeguru.com/dialog/index.shtml. Yes, most if not
all of the examples are MFC but since MFC does not do anything
that is not possible via the Win32 API this should not be a
problem. I can guess what you are going to say next, but I
suggest that you see
<5.1.0.14.2.20020720195035.01f898c0@pop3.cris.com> for my
response.