Re: g++ (v.3.1.1-4) -mno-cygwin with a hello world sample crashes oddly

It was my mistake and a lack of integrity on windows part (now *there's* a
surprise) that caused the problem.

No reason to kick Chris in the goolies, he's so used to using gcc he
automatically omitted the -c option, a simple mistake..just as simple as the
one I made.

Regards

Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
http://www.q-games.com