Re: How to change line feed after running setup?

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002 15:04:02 -0700 "Cheng, Cheuk" <cheng@powertv.com> wrote:

> Hi, if I select to use the UNIX or DOS line feed format when I run
> setup.exe, can I change to use the other format later?  I have an old
> Cygwin DLL and various tools on my work computer.  Recently I have run
> setup.exe to obtain updated versions of Cygwin DLL and other tools
> through the internet.  Now, I am getting errors about illegal end of
> line characters when running make.exe on old makefiles.

man mount

If you run mount with '-m' you can create a MSDOS batch file that you can
edit to change how the mount points are treated.

If you want to switch from user to system mount points, you will need to
umount the user mount points before creating the system ones.  Run umount
and mount at the MSDOS prompt in the Cygwin /bin directory to do that.

--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html