Odd setup behaviors

Two more issues with setup:
* Setup never shows itself as an installed package.
* If you select to install setup in setup, setup will mysteriously
  fail with "Download incomplete" and no other diagnostic information
  at a random point, usually either at 0%, i.e. instantly, or at 99%.
  It does the latter only if you spent ages selecting various
  packages in the list and they add up to many megabytes, naturally.
  Setup has to be upgraded manually by downloading it from
  www.cygwin.com.

The latter might be some elementary bug of the not-handling-an-
obvious-corner-case variety; the setup program's files will be "in
use" so it would have to use some script tricks to upgrade itself
correctly. I would expect that to cause an installation failure after
a successful download rather than a download failure however.
It could be that the download directly tries to overwrite an "in-use"
file in this case.

I might also add that "www.cygnus.com" no longer displays any links
for Cygwin, which made finding the cygwin setup download page to get
the update more difficult. I ended up googling and finding
www.cygwin.com. ISTR originally finding Cygwin via www.cygnus.com
perhaps a few months ao, and that was the URL I remembered as a
consequence. If anyone on the list is associated with whoever runs
www.cygnus.com they might want to fire them a heads-up about this --
if people are sometimes going there looking for Cygwin a link to
Cygwin would there would help them and cost nothing but 2 minutes of
html hacking to add.