Re: W2K and sshd, ssh - asks for password

Thanks to you all. I think I have it now - Everyone has given me plenty to go
on and I will chase down the ntsec parameter first chance I get (leaving on
vacation for a week) and at the very least until then I can start a SYSTEM bash
shell and start it that way.   With all the help you folks have given me - it
shouldn't take long before I will have it running as a service.

Much obliged to both Corinna and Max.

bk