profile - mkpasswd, mkgroup

Hi all.

One of the first things I almost always have to do upon
installing cygwin on a machine at work is generate the
groups and passwords for the domain.

What I'm proposing to do is remove the creation of the
batch program from setup (with, I think Rob's blessing :)
and add it to the profile package.

Then, after changing it to a shell script (are there
any issues with this?) doing something along the lines
of (peudo-code):

if $USERDOMAIN == `hostname` ; then
	# running locally
	/bin/mkgroup -l > /etc/group
	/bin/mkpasswd -l > /etc/passwd
else
	# running as part of a domain
	/bin/mkgroup -d > /etc/group
	/bin/mkpasswd -d > /etc/passwd
fi

Only problem I can see is I don't know whether
the variable USERDOMAIN is NT specific.  There
may be other issues also (I can only test on
w2k).

Thoughts?

J.