problems w/ guile modules

I updated from the guile projects list
guile-xlib-0.3.tar.gz to work under newer releases..
(under linux) with a few changes (url at bottom)

here's what it took to compile under cygwin.
(commented out SCM_DEBUG_DEPRECATED in xlib.c) and
added...

CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/X11R6/include
LIBS= -lcygwin -lguile
to the Makefile it produced...
it compiled against 1.5.6 on cygwin...
oh yeah and i ran ld manually...

here is what i noticed... when compiling guile-xlib
guile-snarf didn't seem to install anywhere on my
machine... I only looked in my path, if it's in
libexec or something guile couldn't find it either.. I
copied it manually..

as previously mentioned on the list, i had to throw
the readline dll in my PATH... guile-readline works
though (dynamic-link "guilexlib") still throws me a
file not found...

http://vespertine.pc.ashlandfiber.net/guile/guile-xlib-0.4.tar.gz
and I tallied the version one...

also, i noticed... under linux i can do something
like..
(define libncurses (dynamic-link "libncurses.so"))
(dynamic-call "initscr" libncurses)
(dynamic-call "endwin" libncurses)

haven't figured out a cygwin equal

Thanks