Re: bug in setup.exe

Gennady,
There have been recent discussions of this problem on this list.  If you
had bothered to search, you would have found that the problem has to do
with selecting large fonts (which, I assume, you have, with a resolution
of 1600x1200): http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2002-07/msg01372.html
FYI, I searched for "setup scroll bar", and the above was the second
match.
	Igor

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, Gennady Stupakov wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a problem with the latest version of cygwin setup.exe.
> I use the monitor setting 1600x1200. With this resolution
> the setup program, when  I reach the window Select Packages
> does not have a vertical scroll bar. I can only see the first
> have of the list of packages. Futhermore, the Maximize icon
> at the right upper corner of the window  is dimmed, so I cannot
> enlarge the window. Does anybody has this problem? I guess it is
> a bug.
>
> Gennady.
>
> --

				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

It took the computational power of three Commodore 64s to fly to the moon.
It takes a 486 to run Windows 95.  Something is wrong here. -- SC sig file