RE: FAQ or bash bug with ntsec? (WAS: Help request: bash with PATH problems)

*Many* thanks for solving this.  I run 3 copies of cygwin; desktop
at home, laptop and desktop at work.  The desktop at home showed
this issue and I was unable to figure out why.

Could this be put in a FAQ somewhere please?

J.