Re: ps2pdf/ghostscript problem

One more thing: can you run 'gs --version'?  Send me the output of
'cygcheck -c -s -v' so I can check it against my installation.
i just ran the setup, and set the text-file type to UNIX (which was previously DOS) and ps2pdf worked. Somewhere in the source someone seems to use fopen, but has forgotton to specifiy the "b" for binarymode (which is required for ANSI-C conformance).

or perhaps it is a cygwin-bug... don't know yet

only mounting the dir where the ps/pdf is in binary mode, doesn't help. does ghostscript create any temp-files?