Re: expect help on cygwin

Well, this is more of a workaround than a fix, but have you considered using
Expect.pm ie the Perl Expect module instead of the original Tcl based expect?
It reputedly can do pretty much everything that expect can do, and I *know*
it works under cygwin because I use it there quite extensively. Plus you get
to use Perl rather than (gag!) Tcl.

Find it on CPAN, or at http://sourceforge.net/projects/expectperl/.

Regards
M.Beach