Re: ls /cygdrive

Sylvain Petreolle wrote:

> Drive aren't listed on my Windows ME system.
> They are listed on Windows NT 4.0 (remote and local).
>  --- Roman Belenov <rbelenov@yandex.ru> a écrit : > On my system
> (Windows XP, cygwin 1.3.12-2) it lists all drives
> > besides
> > A and C (some of the listed drives are local, some remote).

Interestingly, c is missing from the list but is addressable directly.

$ ls /cygdrive
d  e  f  g  h  i  j  k  l  t

$ ls /cygdrive/c
AUTOEXEC.ADD       My Documents    SYSDOCS       ffastun.ffa   ntldr
AUTOEXEC.BAT       My Music        StarSQL       ffastun.ffl
pagefile.sys
BOOT.PQB           N2PActiveX.log  Sybase        ffastun.ffo
profile.ksh
CONFIG.SYS         N2pInst.log     WINNT         ffastun0.ffx  reg4fun
IO.SYS             NTDETECT.COM    _NavCClt.Log  files.dat
registry.dat
MSDOS.SYS          ORANT           boot.ini      icons.dat     sh_histo
MSOffice           Program Files   ccolon        idapi         tarragon
Microsoft Outlook  RECYCLER        centum        mpcsetup.log  temp
Multimedia Files   SBPCI           environ.ksh   ntaspi        tmp

$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-4.0 DON 1.3.12(0.54/3/2) 2002-07-06 02:16 i686 unknown

BTW Is anyone else receiving duplicate copies of messages to the list?

Cheers

Don Sharp