Double your book in 12 months....

Double your book in 12 months.

Use Seminar Selling to expand your client base

Liberty Marketing helps advisors and agents take their business to the
next level. We will show you how to set up a seminar campaign, bring
the people in the door with strong invitations, and convert the prospects
into clients. If you are currently running seminars, or thinking about
getting into seminar selling, you owe it to yourself to give us a call.
To learn more about our service please call 800-506-4711 between 9am
and 5pm EST to receive a free media kit or visit us at
www.libertymarketing.us to see some recent mail campaigns and helpful ideas.

We had 197 people show up for our last seminar series. The results were
great!
D. Halvorson (Estate Planning Strategies)

Our last campaign brought 97 great buying units to our seminar.
B. Everett (Linsco Private Ledger)

The service Liberty Marketing provided was undoubtedly a key
component of my seminar success.
J. Leach (Salomon Smith Barney)

Respond by July 31, 2002 and receive a 5% discount on your next order.

The content of this message was written in compliance with Spam Laws
concerning unsolicited email (Business and Professional Code 17538.4 and
17538.45. to unsubscribe send email reply with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in
the subject field.