Re: Mysterious gdb behavior

Michael,

I'm pretty sure Gary's response was meant humorously.

"What a long strange thread this has been." (Apologies, of course, to the Dead.)

Randall

At 13:34 2002-07-30, you wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 17:54:28 +0200 news@garydjones.mailshell.com wrote:

> On 30 Jul 2002, Christopher Faylor <cygwin@cygwin.com> wrote:
>
> > it would almost appear
> > that you've put my Red Hat email address into a kill file or
> > something.
>
> An excellent idea. That will cut the noise down no end.

If you don't want to see any posts from several people who use that
address, who happen to be the most frequent and knowledgeable contributors,
it would be more efficient to unsubscribe.

For instructions see http://cygwin.com/ml/#faqs

--
Mac :})