Re: 'scp' stalls and Putty scp doesn't

In all cases I am reading the file from the remote site to the local site.  The
source file is on the remote SunOS 5.6 machine.  I tried to scp it with cygwin
six times -- all stalled.  I then went to the Linux box and tried the identical
scp command six times and all six worked.

It should be noted that I access the file in question on the Sun box via a
symbolic link on that machine.  I don't know if it matters but...

lynn