RE: rebase and ME

--- Richard Campbell <richard.campbell@air2web.com> wrote:
> >It appears that rebasing does not work under Me.
>
> Ok.  Strange.

No it isn't ok.  This reminds me of the story Chuck once told me
about the old "Doctor! Doctor!" routine where a patient comes in and
says, "It hurts when I do this," and the doctor says "Well don't do
that."  There has to be a solution which doesn't involve the use of
Microsoft dll's [as I believe the issue involves a bad imagehlp.dll
distributed with WinME].  I would be the one to implement this, but I
know very little about the internal workings of windows management,
and certainly not enough to tackle this.  It's either that, or try to
get Microsoft to fix the dll, which will probably happen when hell
freezes over.

Cheers,
Nicholas