Re: Mysterious gdb behavior.

On 1 Aug 2002 at 12:34, Samuel wrote:

> I would like to suggest that people try to limit their responses to the
> facts. There has been such an abundance of personal emotional comments made
> form so many in so many directions that I think there is little chance of
> very much occuring that is productive. There is a likely chance that the
> comments will continue to become less productive.
>
> I think the emotional commentary occuring in this group is more prevalent
> than any other technical group I have seen. I think the moderator's
> commentary about the innapropriateness of discussing the newsgroup was
> marginally bizare.

I must say I wholeheartedly agree. This list is for productive Q&A
and announcements and stuff, i.e. information exchange, not flame
exchange. Anyone with a personal bone to pick with anyone else can do
it in private email since the listserv was so kind as to ensure we
were all subscribing from valid mail addresses.