RE: rebase and ME

--- Ralf Habacker <Ralf.Habacker@freenet.de> wrote:
> > Please try the appended patched rebase.
> >
> I haven't got any comments. Does this rebase not work ?

Ralf,

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet.  I left for 2 days, and
when I return I have 345 new mails in the cygwin folder.  Talk about
volume!  Oh well, I'll be giving it a try shortly.

Cheers,
Nicholas

Oh and I see that ungrateful Paul Derbyshire thinks I'm trying to
sabotage his computer.  *LOL*