Re: Cygwin takes *forever* to run gcc's configure!

Dan Kegel wrote:
> I'm trying to build gcc3.0.4 for ppc on Cygwin, but the configure
> script is taking *forever*!  ...
> I tried turning off my virus software, no change.

Hey, maybe the virus software did something after all, or maybe how
I started it this time, but I just started a run with
  sh mybuildscript.sh > log 2>&1 &
instead of letting it go to the screen, and it's actually finished
the configure script in a reasonable amount of time.

- Dan