Re: Patches for gnupg 1.0.7 / cygwin 1.3.10

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002 07:06:41 -0700 (PDT), Nicholas Wourms said:

> I am not into personal attacks, please view this as constructive critism,
> but I find your line of reasoning to be highly fallacious.  The whole
> point of the cygwin project is to "free" Windows users from the
> restrictions and non-posix compliance of their OS.  It allows them to have
> a choice in how they run their software and how it behaves.  We aren't

I see your point and will step back.

What we should do then is to change the half-existing Cygwin support
to support Cygwin really in a Unix way and not a mixed
w32/cygwin support.  The goal is to let it work in the best way
with mutt ans similar programs.

We can't do this for 1.2.0 but it should be a goal for 1.2.1.

Okay?

  Werner