Re: Curious behavior of CYGSERVER

Nicholas Wourms wrote:

--- "David A. Cobb" <superbiskit@cox.net> wrote:

What is really bad is that somehow, having CYGSERVER involved
defeats
the stdout redirection. For example, the make check not only ran
for 13
hours, but it also gave me very little clue as to its success or
failure.

Well be thankful you can get the testing framwork to work at all. I'm not going to get into my battles with expect & dejagnu, but let
me just say it ain't pretty...

Hard to say whether it was pretty or not. It had all scrolled off the screen to be replaced by dots by the time I got to the machine the next day.

Na`strovya

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace I am a Christian man, by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim; R. M. French, tr.