sourceware.cygnus.com going away

I'm going to pull the plug on the old host name "sourceware.cygnus.com"
soon.  sources.redhat.com and its alias cygwin.com will continue to work
as always.

If you are referring to sourceware.cygnus.com for cvs scripts or in
bookmarks, however, you'll have to change this if you want to continue
to access the site.

This should, I hope, only affect those old-timers out there who remember
sourceware.cygnus.com from a couple of years ago.  We've been bouncing
email to sourceware.cygnus.com for a while now.  It's time to now pull
the plug entirely.

Lets all have a moment of silence now.