Semi-OT - interesting link

I found this a fascinating link:

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/

It illustrates a lot of the methods used in arguments that are used here
when a heated discussion erupts, as in the recent newsgroup thread.
Unfortunately, I see that I have used a couple of the fallacious
techniques myself.

Still, all in all, I think this is a useful link for people who are
interested in "staying honest" when they are debating an issue.