RE: cygwin copy

It's interesting that all three replies to this message mentioned the
registry...  While Vince should only have mentioned that it's *currently*
held in the registry, Pavel actually recommended exporting it.  As I've
been mildly chided for this before, here's an equivalent registry-free
solution:

On the source machine:
	$ mount -m > restore_mounts.sh
On the target:
	$ ./restore_mounts.sh
(after the appropriate file transfer, of course).

I should mention that Fergus's solution with setup.exe should also work.
	Igor