Re: Is there a tool to use .dsp files for make?

I used CMake a few years ago on a project (I had no idea it could create a
.dsp file).  But I don't think I would ever sell that idea.  Most of the
people here are firmly commited to working in Visual Studio and don't want
to deal with anything else.  They didn't seem to be too excited this
morning when I was using the Makefile that dsw2mak created to do my builds
;)

But thanks anyway, I will keep the CMake thing in mind for other tasks.

-Scott