Re: How can I use in console codepage different from ANSI and OEM?

On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 02:04:38PM +0300, egor duda wrote:
> AG> Попробовал я собрать cygwin1.dll с этим патчем. Взял исходники от
> AG> 1.3.15-2, внес описанные в той статье изменения. ./configure
> AG> отработал без проблем. Make обломился на:
> AG> configure: error: can not find install-sh or install.sh in .. ./..
> AG> make: *** [configure-target-newlib] Error 1
>
> AG> Это комплект исходников кривой или я что-то неправильно делаю?
> AG> Может где-то можно вязть уже готовую такую dll?

Use CVS, the sources are not always in sync. The whole tree is very big,
so you may find the list at http://cygwin.com/contrib.html useful (it
doesn't list a couple of necessary files, but you can download them
later when the build fails).

IIRC, the patch didn't apply cleanly to the latest CVS.

Hope this helps,
Baurjan.

P.S. CGF et al: can we expect the patch being reworked and incorporated
into cygwin in 1-2 weeks, or should we write and use our own
workarounds? Thanks in advance.