Re: mno_cygwin gcc 3.2

>Hi,
>
>this is vastly different then the machine's I have. I have attached an
>untouched spec file fresh from setup.exe.
>
>Are there any differences with yours?

I'm away from my machine at the moment, but since you are having problems with gcc, may I suggest you upgrade to the latest version?
Cygwin's gcc-3.2 has been bugfixed twice since its initial -1 release, current being gcc-3.2-3.

Max.
I tried to do that on my home laptop but it didn't seem to make a difference. -dumpversion still showed 3.2 not 3.2-3 and the release number didn't seem to change. I'll try on another machine.

Chris