Changing user ID.

I've been trying to log in as an other user under NT.

>From the archives I seem to get that su was removed, and that you
should be using login for it instead, so I've tried to use that.

It comes asking for the password, but always says it failed.
Anybody got any idea why it's not working?

The user doesn't exist local, but does exist in the domain.

I don't want to try to use sshd/ssh, since I really don't need
them, but would that work instead?

Kurt