From: Corinna Vinschen
[mailto:corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com]
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002 7:40 am
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Cygwin official logo ?

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 10:26:21AM +0000, Yann Crausaz
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As an illustration for a paper I'm writing about
Cygwin, I'm looking for
> THE official Cygwin logo. I guess that this official
logo isn't the "GNU
homepage (www.cygwin.com),
> and not even the black "C" above the "Install Cygwin
Now" link...

> Where could I find it ?

Actually there is no official logo besides what you've
already seen.

Months ago we discussed an animal logo like other OSS
project have and
one idea was an otter.  A koala would be funny, too.
The idea failed so
far mainly due to the inability to find a good,
copyright-free drawing
of such an animal.

Corinna