From: Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 13:39:58 -0800
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: ls.exe shows windows system hidden files

Hi,

Perhaps a utility analogous to "getfacl" and "setfacl" for Windows-specific
file system properties is in order. If done properly, it could be used by
those few who need to restrict output of other commands w.r.t. to Windows
properties not otherwise accessible in Cygwin.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA