From: Fred Kulack kulack@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 11:02:23 -0600
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: cygpopt-0.dll missing after reinstall

After having problems upgrading using setup, I've deleted and reinstalled
cygwin yesterday.
I assume I just selected/deselected an incorrect package somewhere during
the install because
I'm having a problem with cygpopt-0.dll not being present (used by at least
cygstart).

Having read the FAQ and googled for it and don't find reference to this
guy.
FWIW: The package/file finder at <URL:http://www.cygwin.com/packages>
doesn't seem to be working
today, I just get a blank page

Other than someone telling me, is there another way to find which package a
file is part of?

Thanks!

"The stuff we call "software" is not like anything that human society
  is used to thinking about. Software is something like a machine, and
  something like mathematics, and something like language, and
  something like thought, and art, and information...
  but software is not in fact any of those other things."
Bruce Sterling - The Hacker Crackdown

Fred A. Kulack - IBM eServer iSeries - Enterprise Application Solutions
ERP, Java DB2 access, Jdbc, JTA, etc...
IBM in Rochester, MN  (Phone: 507.253.5982   T/L 553-5982)
mailto:kulack@us.ibm.com   Personal: mailto:kulack@magnaspeed.net
AIM Home:FKulack  AIM Work:FKulackWrk
MSN Work: fakulack@hotmail.com