Re: problem with a ssh server under cygwin

Andre Willkowsky wrote:

Finally after installing a fresh cygwin from internet i got sshd with authorizing working. It seems to me that some dependencies were broken in my first installation.

When did you reinstall your cygwin and when did sshd with auth work for the first time? With the new version of sshd compiled against OpenSSL 0.9.7 which came out the 10th of January everything works fine with me too.

Frank-Michael