Re: sshd: setgid() fails on second login

I have compiled and installed ssh.com's 3.2.2
ssh clients and daemon.
I can start the daemon without a hitch.
But the daemon is unable to authenticate
the password, probably becasue the cygwin's
libc password interface to the Win2K password
authentication lib is not working.
The ssh client re-prompts for the password
3 times, after which it bails out.
The password I use is same as one I login into
win2k with, with same user name.
Has anyone been able to successfully connect
to the ssh.com's sshd2 daemon running on Cygwin?

Cheers,

Joe