From: Igor Pechtchanski [mailto:pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu]
Sent: 22 January 2003 16:51
To: Loveday,DAH,Duncan,YEE24 R
Cc: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: SIGINT to bash behaves differently in rxvt as compared to
console

Duncan,

Come to think of it, it just might.  Are you launching bash from
cygwin.bat?  If so, it is launched with a '--login' option, which will
execute /etc/profile and others.  What are the parameters to the bash that
rxvt launches?  Do you give the '--loginShell' or '-ls' option to rxvt?
Try running 'rxvt -ls -e "bash --login -i"' and see if the behavior
changes.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
  -- /usr/games/fortune