Re: Cron Problems

> Thanks.  However, where can I find the options of cron?  Now I only find
> some info in /usr/doc/Cygwin/cron.README, but only in the ChangeLog
> section, which I ignored on the first reading!

There are only two options you can pass to cron. 1) -D (got the meaning
wrong the last time; Means don't fork) and 2) -x which is a debugging option
which prints out, well, debugging info ;-)

> And what is the use of the option -a?

When I referred to the `-a' option I was talking about cygrunsrv. The `-a'
option  takes the arguments you wish to pass to the executable, cron.exe,
and when the service is started it is started with those arguments. For
example, taken from cron.README:

  $ cygrunsrv -I cron -p /usr/sbin/cron -a -D

Regards,

Elfyn McBratney
elfyn@exposure.org.uk
www.exposure.org.uk